In the swiftly changing world of digital marketing, agencies like LuCorp Marketing often find ourselves performing a diverse array of tasks over the course of a day in an effort to promote our clients and help connect them with their target audiences. At LuCorp, we offer marketing and public relations services for businesses in a wide variety of industries, so our daily agenda tends to be ever-changing. This has been particularly true lately as we have helped our clients shift their strategies in response to the coronavirus crisis.
Wondering what a typical day in the life of a digital marketer looks like? Here is just a small sampling of the activities that the LuCorp Marketing team has performed on behalf of our clients over the past few weeks:
- Sent a PR pitch to spread the good news about Chestnut at the Vintage Restaurant’s generosity toward those in need. One of our clients, the widely popular Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market, was thrilled to open a permanent location in February 2020: The Vintage Arcadia, which serves as a gathering spot where lovers of all things vintage can shop and dine. This unique destination shares a space with Chestnut at the Vintage, a restaurant that offers a mouthwatering menu of healthy and hearty dishes. As the coronavirus pandemic and resulting lockdown began, an anonymous good Samaritan donated enough money for Chestnut to prepare 250 meals per day for those in need within the community. The LuCorp team quickly swung into action, flexing our PR skills to spread the word about Chestnut’s generosity. We were particularly pleased to learn that one of the first recipients was another LuCorp client (and a nonprofit organization that our team is passionate about)—Hope Women’s Center! With our help, the story was highlighted by AZ Family, which published the following article: https://www.azfamily.com/news/continuing_coverage/coronavirus_coverage/phoenix-restaurant-donating-meals-thanks-to-anonymous-donor/article_5cbe474c-7b26-11ea-a79b-5b5e5b23b7e9.html
- Increased visibility for Capital Review Group through a partnership with the Arizona Society of CPAs. Our client, Capital Review Group, is a leading national incentive/tax advisory firm that frequently helps CPAs and other financial professionals capture maximum tax savings on behalf of their clients. In order to connect with a broader audience of CPAs, Capital Review Group wanted to create informative content for the Arizona Society of CPAs (ASCPA). We assisted by crafting an article and a slide show highlighting CRG’s expertise that will be used in a webinar presented to members of the ASCPA.
- Crafted a press release and letters on behalf of the Sedona Lodging Council about their program designed to give back to local “unsung heroes” of the coronavirus crisis. For many years, we have worked with El Portal Sedona Hotel, a small, luxury boutique inn that is an influential member of the Sedona Lodging Council. The Council recently decided to launch a program in which participating member hotels donate complimentary room nights to front-line workers who served the community throughout the pandemic. While details of the program are still in the works, we were excited to help spread the word about this generous offer for some of the Sedona community’s most selfless workers.
- Added photos of a recent Creative Environments project to the company’s website. Our client, Creative Environments, is a top Phoenix landscape design firm that creates stunning outdoor living spaces for homes across the Valley. One of their recent masterpieces was for the Madison model home in the upscale Verde River community. To showcase this gorgeous project—which included an expansive patio, outdoor fireplace, and zero-edge pool with vistas of the surrounding mountains—we created a photo gallery on the Creative Environments website.
- Crafted a press release highlighting the winners of the "Teacher Success Story Video Contest” from Pets in the Classroom. We are proud to work with the Pets in the Classroom grant program, which provides grants to pre-kindergarten through 9th-grade teachers for the purpose of purchasing and maintaining small classroom pets. The program recently announced the winners of its Success Story Video Contest, which invited teachers to share how pets had made a positive impact on their students and classroom environments. Our PR campaign helped announce the first, second, and third-place winners, who collectively won $1,750.
- Developed an ad spend plan for General International, a leading tool company that has been manufacturing benchtop and commercial-grade woodworking equipment for more than 70 years. In addition to digital ads, our plan detailed upcoming editorial content and trade show marketing efforts.
- Connected our client, Hikari®, for a live interview with All Pet Voices, a global community that provides quality video content for pet and animal lovers. As an international leader in premium aquatic nutrition, Hikari formulates species-specific diets for a wide variety of fish and reptiles. Due to our PR efforts, the President of Hikari Sales USA was recently invited to give a live interview on All Pet Voices about the benefits of adding a fish to your home.
At LuCorp Marketing, we believe that “variety is the spice of life!” We enjoy pursuing diverse strategies to help our clients attract and retain customers. Need assistance with building your brand or promoting your business? Contact us today for a free consultation!